Gastric ulcer is one of the most widespread pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract. In some countries, it is observed in 10% of the population, and this is already an epidemic scale. A gastric ulcer is diagnosed in both men and women, and this disease manifests itself most often in the most active years of life, from 30 to 50 years.
Goals and protocols for the treatment of gastric ulcer
A stomach ulcer is a change in the gastric mucosa, in which the protective cover is destroyed, erosion begins and a non-healing trophic disturbance occurs. It is difficult not to notice the disease: the symptoms of an ulcer include severe pain in the upper abdomen, heartburn, indigestion, constipation, a feeling of bloating and fullness of the stomach, in some cases, stomach bleeding.
The cause of the disease most often becomes the activity of the bacterium Helicobacter pylori. Infection with these microorganisms occurs through saliva, contaminated dishes, sometimes they are transmitted even before birth from mother to fetus. However, a person infected with Helicobacter pylori may not have any signs of stomach ulcers if the immune system successfully repels bacterial attacks. However, with chronic infectious diseases, constant stress, alcoholism, the body’s defense ceases to cope with its tasks and gastric ulcer begins to progress. That is why there is a popular belief that the ulcer is from nerves.
A stomach ulcer can be a consequence of taking medications, in particular, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, since such drugs irritate the gastric mucosa and lead to its gradual destruction.
Serious chronic diseases such as pancreatitis, diabetes mellitus, etc., as well as renal and liver failure contribute to the occurrence of gastric ulcer.
There are approved treatment regimens for gastric ulcers (we will talk about them below). The goal of therapy is the complete destruction of the bacteria that caused the disease, the normalization of acidity and (as a supporting measure) the protection of the gastric mucosa from the effects of digestive juice.
Diagnosis as a key stage of treatment
Since the symptoms associated with a stomach ulcer are characteristic of many other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, treatment should begin with the consultation of a gastroenterologist, who will direct you to the necessary examinations and make an accurate diagnosis.
Diagnosis of a stomach ulcer includes:
- General and biochemical analysis of blood. With gastric ulcer, an increased ESR and a low content of red blood cells and hemoglobin are observed.
- PCR analysis for the detection of Helicobacter pylori DNA in saliva or feces. One of the most accurate tests to date, allowing you to identify bacteria even in the early stages of the disease. PCR analysis is also performed to monitor the effectiveness of treatment.
- Analysis of gastric juice.
- Radiograph of the stomach with contrast.
- Complete ultrasound of the internal organs.
- Endoscopic biopsy of the gastric mucosa in the area of erosion. This measure is designed to exclude oncology and confirm the presence of Helicobacter pylori bacteria.
- Fecal analysis. With a stomach ulcer, feces often show blood.
- A blood test for hepatitis and HIV.
If the diagnosis has confirmed the ulcer, it is necessary to immediately begin treatment, since the consequences of the ulcer are very severe, in addition, some researchers suggest a direct relationship between the stomach ulcer and the occurrence of malignant neoplasms.
Gastric ulcer, a general idea
As a result of peptic ulcer, there is a violation of the integrity of the gastric mucosa. In especially severe cases, an organ wall breakthrough can occur, leading to peritonitis and death. Therefore, it is very important to undergo a qualified diagnosis on time.
Peptic ulcer is accompanied by excruciating pains in the stomach. The risk group includes, first of all, men aged 20 years, eating dry food, often stressed and neglecting treatment. Women can also face a similar ailment, but much less often.
Among the most common causes of peptic ulcer disease are the following:
- alcohol abuse, smoking,
- chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, for example, gastritis,
- taking medications for a long time,
- genetic predisposition.
Symptoms of peptic ulcer
Heartburn, pain that after eating or worsens or subsides, heaviness in the stomach can indicate such an unpleasant disease.
The main symptom of peptic ulcer is pain in the lumbar, which can give to the right or left side of the chest, depending on the type of ailment.
The ulcer lends itself well to traditional treatment, for which special drugs are used. But the result can be achieved only if the patient complies with all the doctor's prescriptions. However, many prefer to use folk remedies along with medicines.
Propolis is used for the manufacture of alcohol-based tinctures. This brown-brown mixture contains healthy resins and trace elements, wax, pollen and essential oils. The use of propolis for the treatment of ulcers is justified, since a unique product has the ability to restore damaged mucous membranes and improve well-being.
The prepared 5-10% tincture is taken 8-10 drops in the morning, at lunch and in the evening. The duration of taking such a medicine is 20 days. In combination with proper nutrition, such treatment will bring the expected results.
To prepare propolis tincture, you need to take 40 gr. this product and alcohol, in an amount of 100 ml. (70%). These ingredients are thoroughly mixed and placed in a dark place for three days. Three days later, the tincture is again mixed and cleaned in the refrigerator.
The resulting tincture is filtered and ready for use.
Honey is a very useful product with legends about its healing properties. It treats gastritis and ulcer with its help. This useful substance is not only endowed with a regenerating effect, but is also able to act as an independent medicine. Suffering from an ulcer, you can take note of the following recipes.
- In the morning, on an empty stomach, before eating, it is recommended to eat two tablespoons of honey. Thanks to the reception of goodies according to this scheme, it will be possible not only to restore the gastric mucosa, but also to improve general health.
- To heal the gastric mucosa and improve liver function, honey and olive oil can be used. Half a kilogram of bee honey is mixed with 0.5 liters. olive oil. Two drops of lemon are added to the resulting mass. This drug should be drunk three times a day for 1-2 tablespoons. It is recommended to resort to the use of such a recipe several times a year.
What causes the ulcer
The key, fundamental reason for the onset of the disease, we can safely consider penetration into the stomach, with its subsequent infection, of a bacterium called Helicobacter pylori.
A few words about her, although I am sure that many ulcers, this name is perfectly familiar. The acidic gastric environment is not capable of “destroying” it; moreover, it perfectly adapts to the gastric acidic environment, since it feels quite confidently under the “protection” of mucus that the walls of the stomach produce.
Bacterium occupies the mucous membrane for its life, provoking the start of the inflammatory process, as well as disrupting the state of integrity. The possibilities for penetrating into a foreign organism, this bacterium is vast, for example, during kisses, when using not your toothbrush, and, of course, unwashed hands.
I must say that this bacterium has the widest distribution zone, since a huge number of people are infected with it. However, far from everyone, at risk, approximately every fifth "owner" of Helicobacter pylori manifests its activity, gastric ulcer.
Herbs for the treatment of peptic ulcer
The most popular plant used to treat ulcers is plantain.
- Dry leaves of plantain in an amount of 5-10 gr. pour a glass of boiling water. The resulting mixture should be infused. Use the drug three times a day before meals.
- Every morning you can eat 1 leaf of plantain and drink it with one raw chicken egg.
- To relieve an exacerbation of an ulcer, you can use an infusion prepared from 1 tablespoon of plantain seeds and 0.5 cups of boiling water. The solution is taken in 1 tablespoon an hour before meals.
Ulcer Risk Factors
Why in most patients, the presence of this bacterium in the body does not entail the appearance of the disease? Let us dwell in more detail on the key reasons that are catalysts for the onset of the disease.
1. Diseases of the digestive system, and observed on a chronic, ongoing basis.
2. Complete disregard for the basic principles of a healthy diet, the amount of vitamins consumed is significantly below normal.
3. Alcohol, smoking, it is better to completely exclude from their addictions.
4. Labor activities occurring in extremely harmful conditions, excessive damaging effects of toxic substances on the body.
5. Lack of proper physical activity, a tendency to a sedentary lifestyle.
6. Prolonged use of certain drugs that can cause addiction.
However, there is a risk factor that stands apart, so to speak apart - we are talking about constant stressful situations, without which, unfortunately, modern life can not do. Experiences, unrest, disrupt the functioning of the nervous system, as a result of which, spasms of the blood vessels of the gastrointestinal tract, muscles are observed.
Aloe is known for all of its antiseptic properties. This plant helps to relieve inflammation, enrich the body with vitamins and minerals.
To prepare a recipe with honey, it is necessary to squeeze the leaves of the plant through a napkin so that a liquid is obtained. Add a glass of honey and olive oil here. This mixture is cooked on fire for 3 hours, after which it is closed tightly by a lid and cleaned in the refrigerator. Take 1 large spoon every morning on an empty stomach.
Diet for peptic ulcer
Patients who were diagnosed with an ulcer should adhere to a strict diet and eat properly.
Important! A specialist should prescribe treatment.
Adhering to a diet is extremely important, because only one breakdown is enough for the ulcer to return. Useful tips for the menu for ulcers read here.
The basic rules of a successful diet:
- forget about one-time snacks,
- do not overeat.
Food should be warm. Servings should be small. Food should be fractional. How long you have to adhere to a diet, determines the attending doctor.
An ulcer is not a sentence, but a common disease that requires a strict diet and special treatment. An excellent addition to the course of treatment will be the recipes of traditional medicine, before using which you must definitely consult with a specialist.
Work experience more than 7 years.
Professional skills: diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and biliary system.
An ulcer is a defect in the gastric mucosa that is surrounded by inflammation. Certain factors provoke the formation of an imbalance between aggressors, gastric mucosa and defense (mucous-epithelial barrier, secretin, gastric mucus, bicarbonates, gastrin, etc.).
The result is always the same. Protective factors weaken, aggressive ones intensify. As a result, inflammation occurs on the resistant site, the consequence of which is the defect. After treatment, it overgrows with connective tissue, and then a scar forms.
Before figuring out how to cure an ulcer, you need to discuss the reasons why it occurs. There are two of them:
- Increased acidity. It develops as a result of intensive release of hydrochloric acid, which corrodes the mucous membrane of the stomach, which is why a defect forms.
- Exposure to the bacteria Helicobacter pylori. It destroys the gastric mucosa, its protection. A person is infected with it through the saliva of another patient. About 60% of people who have this bacterium in their bodies live on Earth. But not everyone is sick. Because for the development of bacteria, predisposing factors are needed. About them - further.
The provoking factors, due to which the process of ulcer development begins, include:
- Stress, neuro-emotional overstrain.
- Genetic predisposition.
- The abuse of nicotine, alcohol, caffeine.
- Chronic gastritis and other pre-ulcerative conditions.
- Failure to comply with the diet (dry man, long breaks between meals).
- Abuse of rough, spicy and sour foods.
- Long-term use of drugs that destroy the mucous membrane. These are Ibuprofen, Aspirin, Prednisone, and others.
Manifestations of the disease
In brief, it is worth talking about the symptoms of stomach ulcers in adults. As a rule, the following manifestations indicate an ailment:
- Stitching, cutting, dull pain, which is observed in the upper abdomen, in the middle. Strengthens about an hour after eating.
- Discomfort in the left hypochondrium.
- Nausea and vomiting. It usually occurs immediately after pain.
- Sour burps.
- Unreasonable weight loss.
- Constant feeling of thirst.
- Change in appetite.
- Irritability and sleep disturbance.
- Slow heartbeat due to abnormalities in the parasympathetic nervous system.
Symptoms of stomach ulcers in adults can be called specific. Therefore, having noticed at least 2-3 of them, you need to urgently go to a gastroenterologist.
Drug Therapy: Contraindications
Of course, every person who is suspected of this disease is interested in - how can a stomach ulcer be cured? You can familiarize yourself with this information, but self-medication is strongly discouraged. This can lead to irreparable consequences.
Here are some contraindications to drug therapy:
- Allergy to the proposed medicine (existing or transferred).
- Bleeding at the time of exacerbation of an ulcer.
- Personal susceptibility to any trace element or drug.
- Pregnancy or lactation.
- HIV infection.
- Hepatic or renal failure.
- Young age.
- Recently vaccinated against infections.
- Viral systemic diseases.
Now you can talk in detail about how to cure an ulcer. Combined therapy can not do without taking antimicrobials. Their task is to eliminate the notorious helicobacter pylori, which are the causative agents of ulcers.
Means are prescribed in the form of injections or tablets. The most popular are Clarithromycin, Tetracycline, and Erythromycin.
Another doctor may prescribe "Trichopolum", which provides not only antimicrobial, but also antiprotozoal effect.
It is necessary to carefully select an antibacterial medicine for an ulcer. Each drug has its own purpose. "Clarithromycin", for example, is prescribed in unreleased cases, as well as for the purpose of prevention.
Amoxicillin is considered particularly effective. This is a penicillin that is resistant to the damaging effects of enzymes. That is why it is absorbed by the body by more than 90%.
These drugs help to cope with any acid-dependent gastrointestinal diseases, as they neutralize hydrochloric acid, which is a component of gastric juice.
An antacid medication is a medicine for an ulcer, used as an antiseptic, or as an absorbent, enveloping agent. Each drug belonging to this subgroup performs a number of actions:
- Protects the mucosa from the effects of aggressive factors.
- Removes toxic substances.
- It softens inflammatory processes.
- Reduces the activity of enzymes and hydrochloric acid, due to which the mucous membrane corrodes.
Popular drugs include drugs such as Almagel, Maalox, Fosfalugel, Gastal, and sodium bicarbonate. To improve learning, you can take "Festal".
The use of these funds is much more appropriate than the use of polysorb or activated carbon. Having greater efficiency, they sparingly affect the body.
Histamine receptor blockers
Continuing to talk about how to cure an ulcer, histamine receptor blockers need to be discussed. These are tools that are intended for acid-dependent gastrointestinal diseases.
They, like the drugs of the previous group, also reduce the production of hydrochloric acid. Only these medications do this by blocking histamine receptors. They are antisecretory drugs.
The most popular drugs belonging to this group are:
- "Ranitidine." 2nd generation medication. Normalizes the pH level, minimizes the activity of such a digestive enzyme as pepsin. Protects the mucous membrane and inhibits the synthesis of hydrochloric acid.
- "Nizatidine." Подавляет как избыточный, так и собственный синтез кислоты. Положительно влияет на активность пепсина и уровень рН.
- «Роксатидин». Кроме вышеперечисленных действий, нормализует кислотно-щелочной баланс и подавляет базальный синтез желудочного сока. Действие заметно всего лишь спустя час после употребления.
- «Фамотидин». Provides the body with reliable protection against acetylcholine, histamine, gastrin and pepsin.
- "Cimetidine." The cheapest drug listed, as it belongs to the 1st generation. He has not lost its relevance. It has the same effect as the previously mentioned drugs, but its effect passes through 6-8 hours.
How does an ulcer manifest
Pronounced pain in the epigastric region, the cause of which is the irritated state of the ulcerated gastric wall, smooth muscle spasms.
Most often, such pains are aching in nature, as well as food dependence. When a stomach is affected by an ulcer, such pains actively demonstrate themselves after eating, and their strength weakens on an empty stomach. A completely different situation with a duodenal ulcer, for which “hungry, nocturnal pain is very characteristic. After eating, the intensity decreases or even passes.
Piercing sharp pain, a rapid increase in temperature, the presence of blood in the stool, which becomes black in color - all these are indicators that clearly signal damage through the stomach wall (perforation of the ulcer).
The presence of this symptomatology requires immediate medical attention.
Proton pump inhibitors
These drugs are also antisecretory. But they block the proton pump - N / K-ATPase. This is called membrane integral protein.
And if a person has been diagnosed with peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum, he cannot do without taking these drugs. Usually prescribed medications:
- "Lansoprazole." The drug inhibits the production of hydrochloric acid immediately before its release into the gastric cavity.
- Omeprazole. It inhibits the activity of an enzyme such as H + -K + -ATPase.
- "Rabeprazole." In addition to the above actions, the notorious bacteria also destroy, because of which an ulcer forms.
- Esomeprazole. This is a dextrorotatory isomer of omeprazole, which also inhibits the synthesis of hydrochloric acid before it is released into the stomach.
It is important to note that the listed drugs are especially effective for ulcers of the duodenum 12. Omeprazole is often prescribed for the prevention of this ailment.
As mentioned earlier, an ulcer greatly weakens the body. The stability of the gastrointestinal tract really decreases to damaging factors. And therefore, gastroprotectors cannot be dispensed with. They have a pronounced anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and analgesic effects.
These include the following drugs:
- Sucralfat. It has a protective, antacid, adsorbing, enveloping and antiulcer action. Valid for about 6 hours.
- "Solcoseryl." It is a powerful cytoprotector and reporter. It not only restores the mucous membrane, but also promotes the healing of ulcers, positively affects cell metabolism. The analogue is Actovegin.
- Misoprostol and Enprostil. In terms of composition, these substances are similar to hormones, and they are produced by most body tissues. These substances regulate blood pressure, have a good effect on muscle tone, inhibit the secretion of gastric juice, and also significantly reduce acidity.
- "Biogastron." Its active ingredient is an analog of glycyrrhizic acid, called carbenoxolone.
- Bismuth dicalitrate tripotassium. This substance immediately after administration forms a protective film on the mucous membrane. It also positively affects the production of prostaglandin E2.
In addition to the above, Amigluracil, Methyluracil, Romazulan, histidine hydrochloride and sodium hydroxyferriccarbon are often prescribed. These are powerful drugs, they are used both in chronic and in acute form. For the treatment of duodenal ulcers, these drugs are also effective.
The use of vegetable oils
Now it’s worth talking about how to treat an ulcer at home. For this, many use vegetable oils, because they are widely known for their enveloping properties.
The most effective is sea buckthorn. It contains many vitamins, minerals and other biologically active substances. Here is the effect it has:
- Envelopment of the gastric mucosa.
- Effective pain relief.
- Regeneration, accelerated healing of ulcers.
- Improving the digestive tract (choleretic effect).
- Inhibition of bacterial growth.
- Prevention of the inflammatory process and its elimination.
How to quickly cure an ulcer in this way? Take every day 3 times sea buckthorn oil, sold in each pharmacy, half an hour before meals in the amount of 1 tsp.
Not inferior to him and olive. This oil prevents the formation of malignant tumors and destroys Helicobacter pylori. It must be taken within one month in the same amount and with the same frequency as sea buckthorn.
Another well-known effective tool. If a person is interested in how to cure an ulcer at home, then he should try it.
The benefits of flax decoction are as follows:
- Soft enveloping of the walls of the stomach (there is a lot of mucus in the seeds).
- Prevention of damage to the epithelium for the same reason.
- Regulation of acidity.
- Acceleration of metabolic processes.
- Healing ulcers.
Interestingly, all of the above is proved by science.
You need to prepare a decoction in only one portion. It oxidizes too quickly, and therefore cannot be stored.
How to make it? Need 1 tsp. pour seeds into a glass container and pour boiling water (100 ml). Leave the mixture to infuse under the lid. Enough 15 minutes. During this time, it needs to be shaken 4-5 times. After 15 minutes, strain. Drink the resulting infusion half an hour before a meal.
The treatment course lasts 1 month. On the day you need to drink this infusion three times - before breakfast, lunch and dinner.
This is also a very effective tool, according to reviews. How did many people cure propolis ulcer? What is the secret of this miraculous bee glue?
The fact is that propolis has a powerful antimicrobial effect. He is also able to relieve pain and cramps, heal injuries. It also gently minimizes acidity and envelops the walls of the stomach. Not surprisingly, his appointment is prescribed by doctors.
It is better, of course, to use an aqueous extract of propolis. However, it is difficult to find, because most often patients take 10% tincture. It is necessary to dissolve 50 drops in half a glass of milk or water, and then use it before meals. And so three times a day.
After a week, if such treatment does not cause discomfort, a transition to a drug with a concentration of 20% is allowed.
Many people, interested in the question of how to cure an ulcer with folk remedies, think precisely of herbal decoctions and infusions.
There are many recipes, but the most popular are the following:
- Take 2 tbsp. l dried marigold flowers, pour cold water (500 ml). Send to the fire, boil for 5-6 minutes. Then let it brew for 3 hours. Use the broth during the day in equal portions. The course is 2 weeks.
- Pour dried milk in the amount of 15 g with a glass of boiling water. Let it brew under the lid for about 15 minutes. Take 1 tbsp. l the resulting composition three times a day 40 minutes before meals.
- In an enameled container, combine calendula flowers, marshmallow root, yarrow, chamomile, elecampane root, licorice, and pharmacy blueberries. All in equal proportions. Take 2 tsp., Pour into a thermos, pour boiling water. Give 1 hour to infuse. Then drink the infusion in half a glass before meals.
- Put one fennel fruit, peppermint (40 g) and caraway seeds (20 g) in a liter enameled container. Pour boiling water, let it brew for half an hour. Drink 50 grams in small sips three times a day.
- Horsetail and yarrow (1 tbsp each) mix with the root of the erect cinquefoil and wormwood (1 tsp each). Brew in a thermos. Take 50 grams before meals.
Can an ulcer be cured forever? No, because the scar formed due to the disease remains. But to achieve long-term remission, which in most patients lasts until the end of life, is quite realistic. It is only necessary to follow medical recommendations, take the prescribed drugs, lead a healthy lifestyle, and also regularly carry out preventive measures.
Treatment, herbs and pills
The slightest manifestation of the symptoms described above, causing stomach problems, simply obliges you to immediately visit a gastroenterologist. It is necessary to thoroughly go through the necessary list of required examinations and timely receive adequate therapeutic recommendations.
The use of phytotherapy in the treatment of peptic ulcer gives a positive effect. The emphasis is on plants with antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory effects. In addition, with astringent, enveloping properties. For example, this list includes the roots of marshmallow, calamus, chamomile, chaga, flaxseed.
Food for an ulcer
Strict adherence to the prescribed diet is an indisputable condition for future cure. Otherwise, the process of restoring health the stomach, and the whole organism as a whole, can significantly drag on.
The following are a few fundamental nutritional recommendations that are strongly recommended for peptic ulcers.
1. Nutritional detail (5-6) is extremely important. Of course, in everything it is necessary to show a sense of proportion, since long intervals between meals, as well as systematic overeating are categorically excluded.
2. You need to veto any fried foods, spices, marinades, pickles, sodas, sour drinks, fast food and much more. The full list, of course, will be introduced to you by your attending gastroenterologist.
3. About alcohol should be forgotten forever, and categorically. You will get nothing but burns, troubles with the pancreas.
4. The foundation of your nutritious diet should be carefully boiled cereals, vegetable-based soups, fish, meat, exclusively mashed, cooked by steam.
Since this problem is chronic, the question of preventive measures is gaining a leading position. It is regular neglect of the basics of a healthy diet, stressful situations, a “disregard” approach to one’s health as a whole, that can give a negative impetus to a repeated exacerbation of the disease.
Moreover, such a situation may arise, even after a few years, after getting rid of the ulcer.
Hospitalization, for the purpose of prevention, is recommended at least twice a year, especially important before the change of seasons. Pay close attention to the food you regularly eat.
Do not forget, for reliable protection of the gastric mucosa from damage, take medications prescribed by your doctor, previously agreed traditional medicine.
How to prevent relapse
1. Categorically, independently, you should not conduct any experiments with diets for accelerated weight loss. Especially applies to all kinds of express, mono-diets, fasting days. It is not necessary to carry out cleansing procedures by conducting various methods of fasting or losing weight.
2. There is a need for tireless monitoring not only of the digestive system, but also of other organs that can become the place where the infection originates. These include teeth, sinuses, palatine tonsils.
3. It is worthwhile to refrain from taking anti-inflammatory drugs, if there is no obvious need for it. Drink tablets of this kind should be on a “full stomach”, drinking plenty of water.
4. Of course, do not discount physical activity. Gastric health will tell you a separate, personal thank you for moderate walking, swimming, yoga, aerobics. No maximum loads on the abdomen, severity should not be raised, otherwise an ulcer exacerbation can be triggered.
5. A deeper acquaintance with breathing exercises, relaxation techniques - excellent helpers in dealing with stressful situations will not be out of place.
6. Finally, the time allotted for sleep should not be less than eight hours, you should give the body the opportunity to fully relax, recover.
Alternative methods of treatment
1. Squeeze fresh juice from medium-sized potatoes, similar to a piece of white cabbage, add a decoction of the color of calendula (tbsp. L). Pour all the components with very hot water (400 ml), provide the opportunity to infuse for half an hour. After filtering, you should drink a quarter cup, 30 minutes before you are going to eat, three times.
2. To prepare the next collection you will need: the color of calendula, nettle, oregano, shepherd’s bag, the root of the snake mountaineer. All components must be taken in equal parts. Then, two tbsp. l of the resulting mixture, combined with boiling water (200 ml), incubated for forty minutes. It should be taken 50 ml, several times a day, before meals for half an hour.
3. Pre-crushed, dried licorice root (1 tbsp. L) should be poured with hot water (200 ml). Next, simmer for twenty minutes over low heat, and insist forty. Having stretched, the reception should be carried out directly in the form of heat, 60 ml before meals several times. The duration of the course of such therapy is thirty days, after which, very likely you will "leave" nausea, heaviness, and most importantly unbearable stomach pain.
4. Treatment of peptic ulcer - it is perfectly possible to carry out propolis tincture. For preparation, pour propolis (2 tbsp.) 200 ml of vodka (good), leave it where there is no sunlight for a week.
Regularly, every day, the container should be shaken. After seven days, it turns out the liquid is dark brown in color, transparent, a slight precipitate is allowed at the bottom. Gently pour the resulting tincture into another container (the residue should remain in the first bottle), put it in the refrigerator for storage. For thirty days, drip three times, 20 drops, per 100 ml of warm milk. It should be consumed before meals an hour.
5. It is necessary to take in equal parts the following components of the collection: dried marshmallow, knotweed, mint leaf, daisy, yarrow, dill seeds, valerian root. Next, brew boiling water (500 ml), two tbsp. l of the resulting herbal mixture, stand ten hours. We drink infusion of 50 ml, five times a day.
6. Pour boiling water over flax seeds, mix thoroughly for ten minutes, until the liquid acquires a jelly-like shape. The use of such jelly can help “calm” the sudden exacerbation of pain.
7. On an empty stomach, with a variety of diseases of the stomach, it is permissible to use sea buckthorn oil, 1 tsp., Three times.
Well, on this, it seems that this article came to an end. I hope that some of the information above will tell you how to cure an ulcer, and to minimize possible cases of its repeated exacerbation.
Be interested in your health in a timely manner, bye.